Thursday 26 November 2015

"CHAINS"

     I cant sleep, for the love of god i just cant close my eyes. My lack of sleep is enhancing the negative thoughts. It kills. More hours of complete, utter loneliness. I had always believe that the shadows of the late night is my only friend. contrary it is. Please dear creator. grant this weakling a tiny bit of your mercy. i beg you, i beg you, i beg you, i beg you, please, i cant stand this no more, no more, please help, please dear god please help, please help this filthy piece of crap rest please just a good night's sleep with a sweet,sweet dream. Please, i beg of you lord, the all merciful, the all powerful please help me.

  I hate you, I hate you all. I hate all of things in existence. I hate all the thing that hurts me. I hate every syllabus amidst words that kills me. Please make it stop please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please. i
have uttered and repeated that word countless times until it has somehow look unfamiliar to me. please, your mercy. please help. please. please. please. i humbly beg of you.

  Maybe, i can go to sleep. if i just have the courage to make one final step. and i shall be thrown into oblivion/ or is it eternal damnation/ for endless millenias to come....

0 comments:

Post a Comment