Wednesday 8 July 2015


DIARY OF A SUICIDAL MISANTHROPIST

"NORMAL PEOPLE SCARE ME"

     PEOPLE they are the quintessence that made up the society. Some purely good, Some ill hearted. What i see most is disdain. No hope prevails anymore. This jar of hope inside is left empty. Never will it refill with the blessings of god. I never had anything. Nothing. Nobody ever cares if i exist. Im just the one behind the class where no one ever know if i ever had any soul.

   HATE is a strong word. Yet i am in no fear of calling that towards everyone. Yes i hate everyone. Why?. Because all my life, I've been bullied. the best that i've been conceived as is only as a vainfull scapegoat. People consider my existence as only a nuisance. I see it in their eyes when they look at me. Disgust. 

1 comment: